Speaking of the special arrangements made for the group of five, Cyrus Gorimar, director of the events company, which brings the group to India, told BT: “There is a lot of planning for the musicians. Upon arrival in Mumbai, the group will receive local souvenirs, including Ayurvedic and hand-woven goods. Since the concert hall is the NSCI Dome, Worli, we are focusing on what they can do in and around South Mumbai. If they stayed a little longer, they probably would also have liked to go to the Himalayas. Their entourage will include 30 people. Cyrus adds, “One Republic will be joined by five members of its Global Security Team. In addition, there will be K9 Bomb Dogs, which will sweep behind the scenes on the day of the event. We will also have 250 security guards.
The group, which are currently on a two-week tour of Asia including Singapore, South Korea, China, Malaysia and India, have requested musical equipment of international standards. “There will be no compromise on production. We import special lights to meet their requirements. It will be a galaxy of lights on stage, ”reveals Cyrus.
A REPUBLIC THRUSHING INDIAN DELIGHTS
* Drinks on the menu will include soy milk, lassi, coconut water and aamras
* Breakfast will include typical Indian snacks like idli sambar, masala dosa, poha, misal pav and upma tomato
* Lunch menu will include daal makhani, dum aloo, mutton / chicken biryani, gobi paratha and rajma chawal
* Dinner will consist of butter chicken / chicken tikka masala, fish in butter and garlic sauce, palak paneer, chole bhature and rogan josh mutton / lamb
* The group will also indulge in desi sweets like gulab jamun, rasgulla, kheer, shrikand and jalebi