Image credit: Rockwell Automation.
Rockwell Automation, the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and digital transformation, has opened early bird registration for ROKLive, an event taking place from August 30 to September 1 at Olympic Park in Sydney, NSW.
The in-person ROKLive experience will bring together leaders and innovators to explore how Rockwell Automation’s enterprise-scale solutions connect OT and IT like never before.
“ROKLive Sydney will be the biggest in-person Rockwell Automation event in Australia for years. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in expert-led technical sessions, interactive hands-on labs and demonstrations that explore digital technologies in manufacturing today,” said Anthony Wong, general manager of Rockwell Automation, South Pacific.
Highlights from this year’s ROKLive event will include:
- 70+ interactive sessions, which will focus on the latest industrial automation solutions and best practices. They will be presented by technology experts and will cover:
- cyber security
- Digital engineering
- Industrial innovations
- Industrial networks
- Maintenance evolution
- Motor control
- Operations management
- Production Automation
- Security solutions
- Smart devices
- …and more!
- Partner involvement and peer networking, including 12 industry leaders from Rockwell Automation’s PartnerNetwork, with booths on the Connected Show Floor, as well as exciting sessions throughout the event. These events offer the opportunity to:
- Network and connect directly with peers from various industries
- Exchange discussions focused on all the above topics
- Learn from first-hand experience and outstanding success
- Main presentations every day, focus on the essential strategies and vision for digital transformation. Speakers will discuss bringing the connected enterprise to life, advancing your digital journey in the face of disruption, making sense of complex data to drive actionable results, and how AI will dominate the business battlefield of digital. ‘coming.
- Night entertainment for the first two nights. Nightly entertainment and fully catered networking events will be included in the ticket price. Enjoy a live band, food trucks and drinks on the first night, followed by a formal dinner sponsored by our valued distributor, NHP, on the second night.
With registration now open, a discounted early bird price – $495 incl. GST – is available until August 2.
To access registration and read full details on all things ROKLive, Click here.